Making your payment online is the fastest and most secure method of payment. However, you can still pay your insurance premium by using any of the following methods:
- Pay by credit card (using Visa or Mastercard only)
- Pay using Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
- Pay by phone by calling 800-2-CALL-UCA (800-222-5582)
- Pay by mail
*Please be advised that there will be a $10 service charge per payment. This charge applies to all payments whether made by mail, phone, or online.
Click Here to access our online payment portal
We realize that our broker’s reputation is based on the service they provide so UCA General Insurance Services goes the extra mile to ensure that our brokers receive the high level of service that they require, deserve and just can’t get anywhere else.
At UCA General Insurance the expression “Service is our Strength” isn’t just talk; it’s the philosophy that our company was founded on.
UCA is pleased to offer a new payment plan called UCA EZ-Pay. Here are a few key points :
Here are a few key points about UCA EZ-Pay:
- This is an 8-pay direct bill program with a monthly processing fee of $10
- UCA will offer a revised quote proposal that will include all details
- There is no maximum size for the UCA EZ-Pay system but there is a minimum premium requirement of $1,500
Your Security is Important to Us
UCA is committed to protecting your privacy. UCA uses techniques to encrypt, safeguard, and secure your personal information. Our Security Policy explains how we protect your information on the internet.
EZ-Pay Manual and Forms